Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Pre-Fight Camp, Day 3

I was suppose to post at least 2 days ago, well, at least I intended to... But things have just been crazy!

So fight night is scheduled for December the 14th, which means fight camp starts September the 14th, giving me exactly 3 months to prepare. I've decided to do things a little differently this time around though, I started a little pre-fight camp (PFC) 2 days ago, which gives me about 2 weeks of PFC.

Its only day 3 and I'm already feeling the intense sessions push my body passed its limits, but its one of the most amazing feelings in the world. Aside from things being totally hectic with my studies (like writing a paper at 07:00 today, having lectures till 12:00 and an assignment to submit before 16:30), I still find training to be the best part of my day and even more so, having a session every day, even if its the smallest, lightest session, is better than no session.


Today is somewhat different than other days, sort of significant.... I don't know why day 3 seems like its something major, maybe it's that fact that it involves the number 3... However, it also marks 3 months of being single.... Or rather, since the day my relationship ended- read that however you want.

Its just feels kind of major, most likely because of the manner in which everything happened, the speed at which it happened, you know.... That completely uncalled for, unnecessary way for everything to just fall apart at once ? Well, yes... That!

I'm really grateful for everything that's happened though,  it taught me life lessons I never thought I needed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment