Search This Blog

Saturday 20 September 2014

Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body

I would make up some lame excuse as to why I haven’t posted anything in a while, but that’s just not me. It’s fairly difficult to remain positive all the time, not impossible, just difficult… These past few days were quite rough, lots going through my mind, lots happening, etc. but no need to worry, this post comes with lots of excitement and a sort of “back on track” feel, opposing the last few days’ feelings.

I don’t know if you’re at all familiar with the feeling, but when you wake up on a Saturday morning feeling motivated, you know it’s going to be an amazing day filled with positivity! Having your training session pre-planned, following through and sticking it out through every single burn...

Getting to lunge number 219 and reminding yourself, you’re only on set number two, you’ve crunched your way to rock solid (but crazy burning) abs and still have just over 200 more squats to go before you’ve completed your warm up…  


Just in case you’re wondering if I can still walk after all that, yes… because it’s mind over matter. I was going to keep this blog out of public sight (despite the fact that there are already people out there who know about it and check back every now and again for more posts- you stalk me, I stalk you ;) haha), however, as all artists and writers have a muse (a spirit or source that inspires an artist), I do too.

You know that ONE person you can rely on for anything, at anytime, regardless of what the situation may be? That person who motivates you at all the right times, who picks you up after a major fall, who inspires you when you’re at a low, who’s changed your life for the better, just by being a part of it… Thank You!





No comments:

Post a Comment